|Form factor||Standalone or 1U rack mount|
|Ports||Up to 24 SFP/SFP+ ports. 8 ports licensed by default; up to two optional 8-port license packs.|
|Media types||8 Gb FC SFP+ transceivers: short-wave (SW), long-wave (LW), extended long-wave (ELW).|
|Port speeds||2/4/8 Gbps auto-sensing, full-duplex (8 Gb FC SFP+ transceivers)|
|FC port types||Full Fabric mode: FL_Port, F_Port, M_Port (Mirror Port). E_Port requires an optional license.
Brocade Access Gateway mode: F_Port and NPIV-enabled N_Port.
|Data traffic types||Unicast (Class 2 and Class 3), multicast (Class 3 only), broadcast (Class 3 only).|
|Classes of service||Class 2, Class 3, Class F (inter-switch frames).|
|Standard software||Full Fabric mode (standalone: single-switch fabric), Access Gateway (requires 24 ports be licensed), Advanced Zoning, Adaptive Networking, Advanced Diagnostic Tools.|
|Optional software||Full Fabric E_Port (multi-switch fabric), ISL Trunking, Fabric Vision, Extended Fabric.|
|Performance||Non-blocking architecture with wire-speed forwarding of traffic:
|Cooling||Three 2+1 redundant non-hot-swap fans. Non-port to port side airflow.|
|Power supply||One fixed 75 W AC (100 – 240 V) power supply (IEC 320-C14 connector).|
|Hot-swap parts||SFP/SFP+ transceivers.|
|Management ports||One 10/100 Mb Ethernet port (UTP, RJ-45); one RS-232 port (RJ-45); one USB port (for additional firmware/log/configuration files storage).|
|Management interfaces||EZSwitch Setup; Web-based GUI (Brocade Web Tools); CLI; SMI-S; SNMP. Optional Brocade Network Advisor (available from Brocade).|
|Security features||Secure Socket Layer (SSL); Secure Shell (SSH); Secure Copy (SCP); Secure FTP (SFTP); user level security, Role-based Access Control (RBAC); LDAP, RADIUS, and TACACS+ authentication; access control lists (ACLs); IP security (IPsec)|
|Hardware warranty||One-year customer-replaceable unit, parts-only warranty with 9×5 next business day terms. Optional warranty service upgrades are available through Lenovo: on-site coverage; 24×7 coverage, 2-hour or 4-hour response time, 1-year or 2-year warranty extensions, Remote Technical Support.|
|Software maintenance||One-year software support and subscription license is included. Optional 1-year and 2-year software support extension licenses are available through Lenovo.|
|Dimensions||Height: 43 mm (1.7 in.); width: 429 mm (16.9 in.); depth: 307 mm (12.1 in.)|
|Weight||4.2 kg (9.3 lb) without SFPs.|
Switch Lenovo Brocade 300 FC SAN 24 portas SFP/SFP+
The Brocade 300 FC SAN Switch for Lenovo (Machine Type 3873) provides small to medium-sized enterprises with Storage Area Network (SAN) connectivity that simplifies their IT management infrastructures, improves system performance, maximizes the value of virtual server deployments, and reduces overall storage costs.
The Brocade 300 is a 1U rack-mount 8 Gb Fibre Channel switch with up to 24 ports (8 ports licensed by default; the remaining ports can be licensed in 8-port increments) that support 2/4/8 Gbps speeds. The switch offers a rich set of standard software features with the options to expand its capabilities as needed.
The Brocade 300 features the EZSwitchSetup wizard and can be configured in the Brocade Access Gateway mode of operation to simplify deployment. The switch provides full non-blocking performance with Ports On Demand scalability to support SAN expansion and enable long-term investment protection.
The Brocade 300 FC SAN switch offers the following features and benefits:
- Provides an affordable, flexible foundation for entry-level SANs, and an edge switch for core-to-edge SAN environments.
- Delivers up to 24 ports of 8 Gbit/sec performance in an energy-efficient, optimized 1U form factor to support the most demanding server and virtual server deployments.
- Consumes less than 2.5 watts of power per port for exceptional power and cooling efficiency.
- Simplifies configuration and management with easy-to-use Brocade EZSwitch Setup.
- Enables “pay-as-you-grow” scalability from single-switch fabric to full-fabric enterprise capabilities with Ports On Demand scalability from 8 to 16 or 24 ports in 8-port increments.
- Optimizes fabric behavior and ensures sufficient bandwidth for mission-critical applications with advanced traffic management capabilities and adaptive networking.
- Offers dual functionality as either a full-fabric SAN switch or as an NPIV-enabled Brocade Access Gateway (requires 24 ports be licensed) that enhances fabric scalability and simplifies management.
- Protects existing device investments with auto-sensing 2, 4, and 8 Gbit/sec capabilities and native operation with Brocade and Brocade M-Series fabrics.
- Runs Brocade Fabric OS, which delivers distributed intelligence throughout the network and enables a wide range of value-added features.
- Supplies a rich set of standard features at no extra cost. Including fabric services, advanced zoning, adaptive networking, single-switch full fabric and access gateway operations, and diagnostic tools.
- Expands fabric capabilities with optional licensed functions, including multi-switch full fabric, trunking, advanced monitoring and alerting, and long-distance fabrics.
- Helps achieve higher availability with redundant cooling and nondisruptive software upgrades.
- Accelerates troubleshooting with built-in advanced diagnostics tools.